Everyone loves Fresh Skin. Due to busy life, people often neglect their skin. Stress and ignorance lead to aging and wrinkles at an early stage. Here are some Natural Homemade Beauty tips that will give you ravishing skin.
Here are some important beauty tips that will give you a glow and will make your skin fresh
- Apply cucumber juice around the eyes or cut the cucumber round and round and lay on the eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Mixing cucumber juice in some milk and applying it on the face is very beneficial.
- Apply crushed tomatoes to enhance skin health.
- Mix a few drops of lemon in tomato juice and apply it on the face, the freshness will be felt.
- Boil the cabbage in some water, refrigerate the water and clean the face with it. It works as a cleansing milk.
- Apples contain the most vitamins. Eating apple makes the skin glow. Applying the pulp of apple on the face is also healthy for skin.
- Applying a mixture of gram flour, orange peel powder, and curd on the face. It enhances the color complexion.
- To remove the viscosity of heat, apply egg white along with honey.
- Applying the paste of Chironji, it increases the brightness of the face.
- Wash and grind mint leaves and apply them on the face, it is good medicine for acne.
- Put orange, lemon peel in bathwater. It will provide relief in sweatiness.
- Apply melon juice and pulp on the face, it is beneficial for the skin.
- Boil a carrot in water, cool it, and mash it. Apply on face.
- Grind rose leaves, mix it with butter and apply it on the lips. Your lips will blossom like a rose.
- For dry skin, apply two teaspoons of powdered sugar, one teaspoon glycerin, one teaspoon honey and two teaspoons lemon juice.
- Rub lemon juice and glycerin on your face at night. Wash your face after getting up in the morning. After a few days of continuous consumption, the face will blossom like a fresh flower.
- Grind turmeric and basil and mix it with rose water and apply it to the skin.
- Applying lemon juice and honey together creates new attraction on the face.
- Dermatologist Diana Vacary says that fresh fruits can be very helpful in beauty. Blue cherries bring a great glow to the face, mix a little cherry in plain yogurt and oat flour, and apply it on the face and neck for half an hour. You will feel the new freshness in the skin.
- Adequate intake of vitamins A, B, C, and minerals is necessary for beautiful and moisturizing skin.
Also Read: Homemade Facial Method to get glowing and fresh skin easily.