After getting the knowledge of beauty cosmetics, it is very important to know about your skin before using cosmetics. If your skin is beautiful, attractive, balsamic, and canny, then it is your good fortune. You need a special effort to maintain it. To look beautiful and attractive, your skin and hair are quite important along with other things. But today it becomes very difficult for skin and hair to remain healthy in this pollution-filled environment. But this is not impossible. If proper care is taken of skin and hair, puberty lasts longer. First of all, we should know the basics of them. Each person has different skin types. There are mainly four types of skin:
1. Normal skin
A detailed description of the identification, care, and maintenance of normal skin is as follows. There are some glands in our skin which are oil-secreting glands called oil glands. When these glands perform their work in a communicative manner i.e. when they produce a normal amount of oil then such skin is called normal skin. These oils protect our skin in many ways.
Normal skin does not have to be taken much care. However, if its care is neglected, then most of the women start feeling middle-aged at a young age. Normal skin is found in fewer women. This skin is the best type. They have skin like children. It has a special charm, freshness, and redness on the face. Light makeup should be applied to such skin.
Before applying makeup, clean the skin with soft water. If your tap water is heavy, it can be lightened by adding a small amount of borax powder. To maintain the attraction of normal skin, it is necessary to clean facial makeup with cleansing cream before sleeping at night. Do not apply makeup at all once a week so that the skin can breathe healthily.
Care: You can take care of it according to the weather. Women of such skin should do facials etc. only after the age of 25 years. Lemon, etc. should be used less.
Normal skin women should apply the following face pack
- Soak Rose leaf in raw milk and grind it and apply it on the face. Wash after 5-10 minutes. The face will blossom like a rose.
- Soak gram lentils in milk and ground Chironji together. Grind all together and apply. Scrub with a light hand. This will clean the dirt off the face very well.
- Mix cucumber juice, peppermint, crushed ice, and wash it after 2-3 minutes on the face. The face will shine.
- Apply a mixture of orange peel powder in raw milk. Along with the beauty on the face, skin tone will also improve and help.
- A piece of chopped tomato or papaya pulp and cucumber pulp, rub on the face, this results in color enhancement.
- Soak a rough handkerchief in hot water and sprinkle some salt in it. Cover face with a handkerchief and remove it after two minutes. Then rub it in the circular motion on the face with a light hand. Wash with cold water after five minutes. The skin will become clear.
- Wash face three times a day with cold water.
If you adopt any one of the above methods, then the face will look fresh. But keep in mind that if something mentioned above does not suit you or you are allergic to anything then do not use it.
2. Dry skin
Such skin is considered to be the worst. The effect of weather on such skin takes place quickly. Dry skin breaks out in the winter and becomes oily due to the moisture of the air in the rainy season. Sun, wind, water are its three enemies. Therefore, if dry skin is not properly taken care of, then a young woman can look aged. But this is the gift of God. The skin cannot be changed but it can only be properly cared for.
Care: Do not use soap on dry skin, it is better to use gram flour instead. Repeated washing with water will make the skin dry. Cold cream should be used on such skin. Astringent lotion should not be applied at all, but you can use a moisturizer. For dry skin, household pastes are as follows:
- Soak two dry dates in milk or rose water or cold water. When the liquid is absorbed, take out the kernels of the dates and discard it. And grind it, make a paste-like by adding almond oil, one teaspoon of creamy milk or curd and wheat or barley flour mixed with all of these and apply this paste on the face and let it dry. Then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Watermelon, melon, pumpkin, and cucumber grind the seeds of these four seeds in equal quantity and add them in milk. Then add some fresh cream and apply it on the face. Leave the paste on for half an hour. Later wash face with clean water. This face pack can be applied before facials, or after facials. By using it, the skin gets soft.
- Applying pure ghee, gram flour, and milk mixed together will make the skin soft and shiny.
- Mixing an equal quantity of raw milk, honey and lemon juice on the face will not cause any wrinkles.
- Mix a little Multani soil and egg yolk, apply it on the face. Wash with water when dry.
- Combine 10 teaspoons of cold raw milk and a little sugar in one spoon of almond Rogan and wash it with fresh water after 15 minutes by rolling it with the help of beaten cotton.
- For dry skin in winter, mix some milk in fine flour and make a paste. Rub it on the face then the particles of dirt will come off. As a result, the skin will become soft.
- For dry skin, make a nourishing cream at home. Mix one part of rose water and two parts glycerin and apply it at night before sleeping. And wash in the morning. The skin will become soft, soft.
Things to know for dry skin
- Use a moisturizer on dry skin.
- Put 250 g milk powder, half a teaspoon of almond Rogan and add few drops of this paste in the bathing water. This will keep the entire body fresh.
- Lips crack up very quickly due to dry skin. For this, mix rose water and lemon juice in cream or milk and rub it on the lips at night. This will make the cracked lips look smooth. In this regard, keep an eye on a diet.
- After cleansing the makeup, clean the face with cleansing milk.
- Reduce the use of soap.
- Once in 15 days, take steam and apply an appropriate face pack.
- Rub oil on the body twice a week and apply cold cream at night.
- Increase the amount of milk, curd, and butter in the food.
- Before bathing in winters, mix a little juice of a lemon in the almond roast, rub it on face and neck, or ground almonds, mix in the cream and apply it on the face and wash it after some time.
- Water is neither too hot nor too cold while bathing.
- The use of shelled oil, cold cream, and antiseptic cream will also be beneficial.
- Take food containing vitamins A. B. C. and D. Or use tablets with the advice of a doctor.
By adopting the suggestions given above, your skin will also become tanned. Keep in mind your skincare is your duty.
3. Oily skin
Oily skin is unlike dry skin. The skin of some people is so smooth that even after applying oil flax, it is felt that the oily glands in the same kind of skin just massaged with oil give more oil than needed. Identification of such skin is very simple. After getting up in the morning, wipe your face with tissue paper, if oil comes on the paper then your skin is oily.
Cold cream should not be applied on the face with such skin. The biggest feature of oily skin is that it is less affected by the effect of weather and age. Along with this goodness, its biggest drawback is that there is an excess of nail pimples, wrinkles etc. on such skin.
Care: This type of skin requires a lot of care. Special attention has to be paid to cleanliness. When coming from outside, one must wash face with soap (such as neem) suitable for oily skin. Even if staying in the house, after a while, you should keep washing the face. Due to the oil on such skin, dust particles quickly stick and are formed due to the black and white heads. These later turn out into pimples.
Due to this, there is also the fear of infection. People with such skin should drink plenty of water and wash the face too many times. Reduce use of spices in your diet. If ever you want to do it, then consume water accordingly. Make sure to use face packs, etc., but also ensure they are suitable to your skin.
Those with such skin should use light makeup. The powder should be used in makeup rather than a cream. The face should be cleaned with raw milk before sleeping. Once a day in fifteen days, take out the blackhead from above and around the nose with steam. The face pack must be applied after taking steam on face. Do not wash the face with hot water. Use tomato juice or Raspberry juice instead of cleansing milk.
Also Read: Top 20 Natural Homemade Beauty Tips that will improve your skin
Use the methods mentioned below. You will see an infinite difference in your skin:
- A teaspoon of Multani Soil (finely filtered herd), half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, half a teaspoon of calamine powder. Make a thick paste with the help of water or rose water and apply it twice a day and wash it after a while.
- 2 teaspoons keratin powder or 2 teaspoons Multani mitti, one teaspoon sandalwood powder, two B-complex tablets, half teaspoon cucumber juice, rose water, honey, egg white, lemon or orange peel powder, yogurt, rose powder, basil, neem, coriander powder, oat flour, etc., mix them all and apply thick on the face and when dry, add water with a light hand and release. If you do not have any available or not liked by you in this pack or it does not suit the skin then do not add it.
- If there is a blackhead or mark on the face, then grind 2 teaspoonfuls in a mixer. Mix a spoonful of walnuts and rose water and apply it on the face after drying lightly, rub it on the blackhead and remove it.
- Heat 2 spoons of milk according to the temperature of the skin, add salt and mix it, apply on the face and rub it out.
- Boil one cup of marigold leaves, half cup of neem leaves in one cup of water and add two cloves to it, after adding cold water add one teaspoon of Multani mitti and one tomato and mix it and apply on face. Acne will be relaxed.
- Mix curd and turmeric, apply to the face, and rub it off. Blackhead will be reduced and the face will get brighter.
- Take Half teaspoon lemon juice one teaspoon raw milk. Apply it on the skin with a cotton swab and after drying, wash it with cold water. These face-packs can be applied without facials and even after facials.
- Mix ground turmeric and barley flour with mustard oil and add some water to it and apply it on the face. Wash your face with cold water after a few minutes.
- Mix two spoons of honey in one teaspoon of water, one teaspoon of milk thoroughly and apply it on the face with cotton or brush then wash face with cold water. By applying this face pack twice a week, the face becomes soft and shiny.
- Grind an equal quantity of poppy seeds, turmeric, and peel of chironji and orange and keep them in a vial. Add oil for oily skin and milk for dry skin. Apply this paste on the face. After drying, wash face with water.
- If you are not able to take care of your oily skin, then make a habit of washing your face with gram flour. Keep dry gram flour with you for trips too.
Treatment of acne
- Grind 15-15 leaves of neem and basil and make a paste by mixing 1 + 8 parts of gram flour and rose water in it. Leave this paste on the entire face for half an hour and then wash the face with clean water. Acne, skin diseases are cured by continuously using this paste.
- Vitamin C in food should be increased in the diet to prevent acne.
- Acne is also more due to constipation. To get rid of it, consume more fruits, and drink plenty of water.
The owners of the good skin do not have to worry quickly that there will be wrinkles on the face soon. In this sense, it proves beneficial that those with such skin should start getting facials at the age of 30. By applying paste on the face, make sure that it suits the skin. Otherwise, it can also have the opposite effect.
4. Mixed skin
Last but not the least, “mixed skin”. As its name suggests, such skin should be a mixture of all skin types. That is why this skin is called mixed. Its skincare is very difficult. This skin is a mixture of dry and oily skin. The skin of the forehead and nose is oily and the skin of the cheek and chin is dry. Such skin demands a lot of care. A little carelessness causes the face to deteriorate.
The skin of the forehead and nose is sensitive to dirt due to excess oil. Rash, acne, Blackheads, and Whiteheads attack them quickly. Due to the dry skin formed, the cheeks and the rest of the face are sensitive to sunlight and the skin quickly burns and wrinkles also fall quickly.
Those with such skin should drink plenty of water. After washing the face several times, a cream containing Moisture should be applied on the cheek and the rest of the face. This prevents the dirt to remain on the face and does not allow the acne to occur. The amount of excess oil from the face also keeps getting removed. Apart from this, the rest of the face is also tainted after consuming moisturized cream.
Use the below-mentioned coatings, but also keep in mind that the substance being used suits your skin. One should also take care of the neck while applying the face. Otherwise, the skin of the neck will look like a patch.
- A teaspoon of Multani mitti finely sieved, half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder mixed with rose water, make a thick paste and apply on the skin of the face and neck. After 10-15 minutes wash off with cold water and wipe it with a soft cloth with a light hand.
- Mix 2 teaspoons Kevalin powder or 2 teaspoons Multani Mitti, one teaspoon of sandalwood powder, and 2 B. Complex tablets with water. Apply it on the face and neck. Wash it after some time.
- Apply cucumber water, peppermint, and crushed ice on the face and wash after 2-3 minutes. Freshness will come on the face.
- To clean face, soak gram lentils in milk grind ground chironji, mix and apply it on the face and remove it with light hands.
- Soak rose leaves in raw milk for 10-15 minutes and grind them. Apply this paste on eyelid, lips, and face and after some time wash it off with cold water.
- Mix 3 fresh roses, 3 teaspoon rosewater, one teaspoon milk, one teaspoon sandal powder, one teaspoon ground almond, half teaspoon honey, and apply it and wash it after some time.
- Dry orange peels in shade and grind it and mix it in raw milk and apply it on the face like a paste. With this, the face glow and fragrance will come along with the addition of the above coatings and boils, you can also use the face pack mentioned for oily and dry face.
Following are the measures to maintain the softness of the skin
- One should avoid washing the face with hot water and soap frequently because the chemical treatment of hot water and soap brings out the dryness, eliminating the natural smoothness and this is the origin of wrinkles. If needed, use lukewarm water only or use fresh water.
- At night, after washing the face with lukewarm water at night, wipe it gently with cream, the skin gets relief overnight. As a result, the face appears clean and healthy in the morning.
- By adding raw milk and honey in the morning and applying it on the face and neck, the face gets extra nutrition.
- Protect the face from excessive sunlight. If you have to get out in the sun, use glasses and umbrellas. The dark circles around the eyes damage the beauty of the skin. These often occur due to strong sunlight, lack of sleep, or calcium deficiency. If mental and physical health is taken care of vigorously, then the skin will be healthy and you will feel younger by age.
- Drinking at least eight-ten glasses of water throughout the day cleanses the kidneys and also keeps the face moist.
- Massage is really a boon for the skin. As a result, the layers of dirt are removed and the pores are clean, blood circulation increases and the oil glands under the skin are also active.
- Massage the face with olive or almond oil once a week, followed by steaming. The skin pores will be open.
- The use of honey, curd, and milk are very useful in enhancing the skin’s shine and brightness.
Skin is the precious gift of God. Just as you eat food to fill your stomach, similarly its nutrition is also necessary. It is your duty to look beautiful. Enhance the beauty of this beautiful world created by God.